A. 90 Percent.

B. 82 Percent.

C. 87 Percent.

D. 86 Percent.

There is 87 percent water in cow’s milk. The cow milk is more healthy as compared to the buffalo milk. Moreover, the remaining 13 percent part of cow milk contains vitamins, fat, proteins, minerals, carbohydrates, and some tinny other minerals. Further, nowadays there is a technique to remove the fat from milk to make it fat free which is suitable for fatty individuals.