Homemade beauty recipes are not only simple but free from any kind of chemical preparation. They are prepared from kitchen ingredients and are 100 percent natural. Moreover they are cost-effective too.
Some important points that should be kept in mind while preparing and applying homemade beauty recipes are written below- have a look!
• Homemade beauty recipes should remain on skin for maximum 15 minutes.
• You should always make use of lukewarm water only for washing your face masks.
• Homemade beauty masks or scrubs should be followed by thin layer of moisturizer.
Some of the most effective homemade beauty recipes are written below- check them out for getting beautiful, glowing skin!
• For getting fair complexion, prepare homemade beauty recipe by mixing pulp of beetroots and carrots on face. Leave for 20 minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
• Honey homemade beauty pack works wonderfully in getting soft supple skin. Place cloth in lukewarm water and then apply on face to cleanse the pores. Smear on honey and keep it for about half an hour. Rinse it off with lukewarm water and then use cold water to close pores. This facial mask should be used once in a week.
• For getting beautiful skin, grape juice proves very effective. This acts as an excellent cleanser for any skin type. Spilt 1-2 grapes, remove seeds and rub its pulp over face and neck and then wash t off with cool water after 30 minutes.
• The juices of cucumbers and lemon made great homemade beauty recipes and can be used on any skin-type. Application of cucumbers helps in delaying ageing effects while lemons prevent bacterial infection, acnes and pimples on skin. If you have oily skin, you can apply lemon juice with yogurt.
• Application of eggs rejuvenates both hair and skin in a great way. For oily skin and hair, use white part of egg but for dry skin, you should use yellow part of eggs only.
• You all would be glad to read that natural and unprocessed milk forms an important ingredient of any homemade beauty recipes as they helps in achieving refreshing and shining skin naturally.
• Squeeze ½ a lemon juice and mix it with white part of egg. Fix it on face for 10 minutes and then wash it off using lukewarm water thoroughly. This will helps in removing blotches from skin as lemon acts as a great bleaching agent.